There are more than 1500 kinds of Chinese snack recipes here. Friends who like DIY and delicious food must not miss them. Collect them quickly. When you are free, try it. If you have a passion for Chinese cuisine, you should be thrilled to see this page. XD
Fried bean skin Flammulina velutipes roll with Shacha fragrance
“Shachaxiang Fried Bean Skin Flammulina velutipes Roll”
- Cut the root of Flammulina velutipes and cut the skin into strips slightly narrower than the length of Flammulina velutipes.
- Wash the Flammulina velutipes and simmer for 1 minute with boiling water. Remove the purine and drain the water as much as possible.
- Roll up the Flammulina velutipes with bean skin.
- Soak the bamboo sticks in clear water beforehand and wrap the bean skin.
- Add a little cooking oil to the pan and fry the bean skin roll until both sides are yellowish.
- The King Shacha can be eaten.
Attention to fire
- Works by Nananab from Gourmet World
- Cookware used: non-stick pan
- Classification: snacks